Friday, November 5, 2010

O.K., so it seems I need to apologize to all readers of this blog for my poor photography skills.  Evidently, every photo I take of my lovely spouse distorts her unquestionable beauty and elegance into something less refined and possibly even frumpy.  What was I thinking?  In fact, for some reason, even though I have agreed to lay on the floor, stand on the bed, turn the camera to different angles, change the settings and even stand on my head, I am obviously doing this all wrong and “making my darling Stephanie look fat”.  And can I just state for all readers here and now that she is not fat.  She is slightly and elegantly Rubenesque.   She has a robust beauty that no one can question.. (And you better NOT!!)  She is simply carrying our magnificent prodigy differently than some other women which evidently gives a false impression to the beholder that she has gained weight.  How silly is that???  So, forgive my lack of camera savvy, I promise to do better in the future.

2 comments: