Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Week in Review...

Besides working 55 hours this week, I did other things, too! And here's my week in review...

I took a moment to appreciate the sad, underlying difference between my "panties" from 6 months ago and my current "underwear"...the statement is astounding. BTW new "underwear" was my big Black Friday purchase. I got 9 pair for $10. Exciting, eh?

I enjoyed our Christmas tree with my wonderful husband.

My husband cooked the best turkey you ever put in your mouth! And I made the fixins to go with it. Lunch was at 1 and I was in bed by 2...turkey induced sleep is amazing and trippy all at the same time! Mmmmm...turkey!


I played with Remmy. Or rather, I watched my dog entertain herself while I stumbled through the house like a zombie all week looking for the bed.




Remmy played nicely with Satchmo...sometimes. Well, mostly she just wanted to see if he squeaked.


Prepared for Black Friday with my amazing team...

And somehow between working all those hours, I took the time to enjoy the little man who keeps me company all day (and night) long. Little Christian James rides with me everywhere I go and is my saving grace. Of that, I am sure.

And since my husband is so picky about the dadgum picture I post of him, I decided to let this picture represent who he is to me. Well, actually, he's more of a...
                                                       But this week he was my...
You see, my husband cleaned the house, did the laundry, cooked/heated up the food, fed the animals, worked 50 hours himself and managed to be my guardian angel. He waited patiently for me during my 9:30pm(Thursday)-10:00am(Friday) shift in order to ensure my safety and well-being...and opened a GAP card for me to buy maternity clothes with. Now THAT makes him my hero! Lol...ahhhh...it's the little things, people.

Anyhow, that is my week in review...exciting, I know. Try to contain yourselves, and I will be back with more NEW and EXCITING updates to come!

3 comments:

  1. I laughed so hard at the undies thing. I just told Jason this weekend after walking around Sea World in my "panties" that it was time to switch over to my preggy panties as I call them. But soon enough you will be back to your "panties"! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was sooo a "thong only" girl pre-pregnancy...now i think i'll be grannie panties for life! SO much more comfy!!! and btw I LOVE my gap card - best rewards program by far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree completely! I was ONLY thongs for the longest, and up until the 3rd month of each pregnancy. But after the 6 weeks after baby,you will be SO excited to put them on again!
    Ken sounds like he needs a huge S on his chest!!

    ReplyDelete