Wednesday, September 21, 2011

6 month Letter From Mommy

My Dear Sweet Christian,

When I think about how you have changed my life, I think about the simple moments that have become part of my daily routine.

I love waking up with you in the morning and seeing your smiling face when you realize it's cuddle time with Mommy.

I love coming home to you knowing that your big toothless grin will be waiting on me.

I love watching you with your Daddy. If I ever doubted the love that God has for His children, all I've to do is what your father with you.

I love all your faces and expressions that make you who you are.

I love holding you close to me and having you wrap your little arms around my neck. Oh my goodness! Your hugs are the very best!

I love nursing you and have you smile up at me as if to say, "Thanks, Mom!" You're welcome, my angel. It's my joy to feed you.

I love bath time! Watching you kick and splash in the water fills my heart with so much joy! And even more than bath time, I love taking a "showee" with you. You are such a fun bath time boy!

I love knowing you. Knowing your moods, your cries, your favorites...it makes every moment meaningful.
In utero
1 day old!
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months

I am so grateful for you, son. You have given me purpose beyond myself.

Your father and I love you so deeply. Thank you for being our son.

No comments:

Post a Comment