Sunday, January 23, 2011

One More Time Before Forever

Can you believe that in 9 months you are only scheduled to see your child one time after the initial "let's find out if you're really pregnant" screening? (crowd: "What? Really? No way!") I know! That's what I thought, too! It seems ridiculous that the only image you should have of your beloved child should happen at 20 weeks gestation and then never again until you hold the little one in your arms another 20 weeks later.  

Well, I am here to say that I could not wait until his birth to see Christian again. I had to see my little buddy one more time before I held him. And I really wanted Ken to experience our child in 3D (coming to a theater near you!) since they didn't have 3D when his other children were in the womb.

So, without further ado, here is my beloved...My Redemption...
Hands! He loves his hands...wouldn't put them down!
Christian holding his beloved umbilical cord
His little boy part...it's so cute!
Beginning to yawn
Beautiful dreamer

Loves those hands

Precious Boy

Sleeping with his cord

Perfectly Pouty Lips

Pursing his lips

Sleeping

2D profile

2D/3D side by side of the same image


2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!!! It's SUCH an awesome experience! I thought for sure that Kye was a girl then when we saw the 3d images we all thought his little face just looked like a boy, we were right :) He's adorable already steph!!!

    ReplyDelete