Sunday, October 30, 2011

Go Bright!

This year's Holiday Kickoff was held at Embassy Suites at Cobb for Aeropostale and PS From Aeropostale. Holiday Kickoff meetings are always soooo much fun! We have games and prizes and we learn so much to help us understand the company's strategy for the holiday season.

It's also a time to enjoy your peers since you almost never get to see them throughout the regular part of the year. I am lucky to have amazing co-workers who are super talented and full of great insight.

I honestly love my job and the company I work for, but more than that, I love my boss. She is an amazing woman who allows me to manage my store in the way which I best see fit. She allows me to grow my people according to my own strategies (and the company's, of course!) and trusts my abilities to the fullest extent.

Here are some pictures from the holiday meeting!
Always gotta look your best for Holiday Meetings! With VP's living in Atlanta, you never know who might be there! Plus, I was super excited to show off my new figure that I have been working so hard to get back. My Regional VP didn't even recognize me when she saw me...it was great!

Kay (our district training store manager, whom I LOVE!), Korenda (my boss and mentor, whom I also LOVE!) and me
The PS store store managers doing our best to be Super Heroes! We launched our new Marvel line in October and are pumped! From left to right: Spider Man, Captain America, The Incredible Hulk, Wolverine and Iron Man!
My PS BFF, Cory! Cory is my daily dose of humor when I need it most...

I know that this holiday season is going to be AMAZING! We are almost 100% staffed and ready to go. Not to mention, I have the best team possible dedicated to our store's success. Let's Go, Holiday 2011!

2 comments: