Monday, October 31, 2011

Q & A...because I'm like, ten years old...ok!? Sue me!

I copied this from a fellow blogger Sometimes, the smallest things take up the most room in your heart...


Fill in the blanks....


If I were to get pregnant again...
**I would scream. Seriously. Because secretly I wouldn't mind (which I suppose isn't a secret anymore...), but I would also be kind of scared because I was not a huge fan of being pregnant the first go round.

If I could have any job in the world...
**I would be famous. That's all you need to know. (And you know I'd be good at it. I was MADE for the stage, baby!)

If I had a day to myself...
**I would sleep in, get a massage and go shopping...it's the simple things I miss most, people!

If I could get married all over again...
**I would elope.

If I could live anywhere in the US...
**Montana, Wyoming or the Florida Keys...

If my boy would have been a girl they would have been named...
**Francesca Denise...SUCH a beautiful name!

If I could have any talent in the world...
**A voice like the girl in Glee...you know, the one who no one likes. Her voice amazes me. I can't believe that God gave someone a voice like that.

If you met me in real life...
**You would realize that I am rarely being mean...I'm just being funny! Or at least I think I'm funny...

If I could go back to school and get a different degree...
**I would go back to school to be a lactation consultant or a midwife...like, the old school midwives...you know, the ones that give you a piece of wood to chomp down on and tell you to shut up and push. 

If money was no object...
**I would have a shelter for homeless animals and kids...and I would own J Crew and take Michelle Obama out of their marketing. 

If I could meet one celebrity, it would be...
**Michael Moore...and then I'd punch him in the face. 

If I could shop at only one store the rest of my life...
**Macy's...if you can't find it at Macys or BBW, you don't need it!

If we were to get another pet it would be...
**A bird! Christian loves birds just like his mommy!

If I could go on a trip right now...
**I would never come back...seriously. The Keys are calling my name.

If I had to choose between a house cleaner and a personal chef...
**House cleaner...to give my hubby a break already!

If I had the option of plastic surgery...
**I'd get 'er done up right! I am not opposed AT ALL!

Alright! Now feel free to copy and paste to your own blog! (But only if you're ten years old like me...)

No comments:

Post a Comment