Wednesday, August 25, 2010


So, is it normal to eat hot sauce on everything? I’m just asking… I make Steph an omelet; she douses it with hot sauce. I make chicken cutlets; she drowns them with hot sauce. She brings home chicken wings literally floating in hot sauce. I’m afraid the ice cream is next! And I’m kind of worried that our child will come with a charred interior. I guess I'm wondering if this normal behavior. Oh wait, we are talking about pregnancy, and we are talking about Stephanie.. What was I thinking? LOL

I do however enjoy cooking for my lovely wife whenever time allows. After a Spring of constant diet and exercise in preparation for a vaca in the Keys, we are now on a new mission. It seems I am to continue with diet and exercise and my Darling Steph will be exercising and EATING....Eating for at least two. No worries though because she looks absolutely stunning. A little moody perhaps, but beautiful. Oh, and there is that one thing; she's made me the happiest guy on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment