Monday, August 16, 2010

WeLcOme!

Welcome to our blog!  I never thought we would have a blog...after all, how presumptuous to think that someone (somewhere? anyone?) would care enough about you to look at a page all about you!  But heck!  Why not try?  Worse comes to worse, my mom will follow the blog (if she can remember how to turn on her computer...).  But seriously, thank you in advance for reading and visiting and we hope that you will come back again. 
Our goal is to put a Clark twist on being pregnant...even now at 8 weeks (almost 9!), being pregnant has been the most comical event we have endured together as a couple.  Of course Ken is more of an expert when it comes to growing a baby than myself, but so far it has been an 8 week journey of hot sauce eating frenzies, sleep spells that would make you think I was Sleeping Beauty and hormonal up's and down's that take me back to about the 9th grade.
All in all, we have had a blast and hope to share our experiences and excitement with all our friends and family who love us. 

5 comments:

  1. Love this! I will be a loyal reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. News alert!! "French fries galore" equals "Crazy side effect of early pregnancy!"

    Seriously, we are soooooooooooo happy for you! And we love you very, very much!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Aunt Lynne! Can't wait to see you in October!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM THRILLED!!!!! I can't wait to read all about it as I know you'll put a fun, realistic "stephanie spin" to this whole pregnancy thing :)

    ReplyDelete