Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Third Month


"Christian is three months old." Let me say it again, "Christian is three months old." I honestly can't believe it. How is it even possible that our little boy is a quarter of a year old? He has changed so much in just three months.

Christian has accomplished EVERY milestone for the third month BEFORE he was 3 months old! His most impressive milestone to date are his vocal abilities. He "talks" to Ken and myself all the time. It is super endearing and the highlight of our day. He is quick and easy with his toothless smiles and he is even sitting in his bumbo with ease. Things are so different now that he is able to do more than just eat and sleep.

Which brings me to my next point. I don't think we're going to blog by the month anymore. I think there are too many other things to blog about and we seem to cover many of the milestones with other fun blogs.

We continue to be super thankful for our little man. He is a smiley, happy, active boy who is always doing something to take my breath away.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this picture! yay that he's so ahead of the game ;) i love me a monthly post though...a PAIN to write but so easy to look back on in the future!

    ReplyDelete