Thursday, May 26, 2011

Attention All Fatties

It's true. I gained a couple of pounds while I was pregnant (Just a couple...gosh!) And when they tell you things like, "That weight will just fall off once you have the baby!"...they're lying. And I want to punch those people in the face for making me believe a fairytale dream that is NOT TRUE. (Feeling better now that I got that off my chest...)

So, because my fellow co-workers want to support me in re-discovering my waist line (because let's be honest, I don't know where it is!) we are competing in our own version of "The Biggest Loser". We tend to be just a little cheesy at work (I know that this probably shocks most of you...), so we have a poster posted in the backroom explaining the rules of the competition.

As we discussed the competition with everyone, we decided that it shouldn't be all about weight loss. (After all, not everyone needs to lose 50 pounds...not saying that I do, but then, maybe I am...) We decided that at the end of the competition we would all vote for the winner, and that the winner should be the person who achieved their goal to the greatest extent.

So, wish me luck! I have got to lose this weight. And it will be great to have the support of the people I work with (especially since I spend more time with them than anyone else...) I will keep everyone updated!

1 comment:

  1. I nursed exclusively and didn't lose a single pound the first 8 weeks. I dropped 19 when I had him and didn't lose anything after that. It was BEYOND depressing. I joined WW online and lost the other 20 lbs in the next 8 weeks! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete