Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pool Boy For Hire

Yes, it's true! We're putting Christian to work! He really needs a summer job in order to earn some extra spending money for...well, for whatever it is that a 2 month old needs! Won't you please hire Christian?...

My Daddy bought me my very own pool so that I could practice being a pool boy!

The first thing I did was fill the pool up with water...

Then Mommy helped me put on my swim trunks! Actually, they weren't really swim trunks. Mom said she couldn't find any that would fit me on account of my hiney being so skinny. 
(Thanks for that one, Daddy.) 
No worries! A little flash here and there is free of charge! 
(Hey! I gotta do somethin' to keep up with the competition!)
I like to test the water first for temperature....
Then I like to test the water for buoyancy...
Yep! Everything checks out with this pool!
I think I'll just sit back and relax for a bit!
*Wink* That was just for you...
Might as well get nakey nakey eggs and bakey! 
Ahhhh...That's better!
Time for lunch! And check out the sparkly pool! Didn't I do such a good job? 
Hey, has anyone seen my shorts???


No comments:

Post a Comment