Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Three Year Tribute

Our first Picture Together

Hay Ride in North GA

Three years of marriage and so much to be thankful for. How could I ever describe the twists and turns that led me to my loving husband? I will never deserve him, and I will forever cherish him. He is simply the best man I have ever known.
On vacation in the mountains
My birthday at the Melting Pot

Our Wedding Day
The tattoo I got on our honeymoon
At a coffee shop on our honeymoon
Out to dinner
In South Beach
At the aquarium
First visit to the OBGYN
Easter
On vacation in Florida

4 comments:

  1. Thank you ma'am! It actually starting raining while we were taking pictures...we were told it was good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was neat to see, thank you for sharing. Happy 3yrs to you two!

    ReplyDelete